It is essential to carry out regular Inspection of your Stove or Fireplace in accordance to manufactures instruction to be safe and get the best performance and efficiency. As a general guidance, see below;
- Door glass and rope seal. Replace if needed
- Fire Bricks to check for cracks and general condition. Replace if broken or cracked
- Inspection and cleaning of air dampers and other internal stove components.
- Inspection of stove pipe and spigot joint, Replace Sealant or Fire Cement if needed.
- Inspection of register/closure plate. Reseal if Necessary.
- Pot & Cowl Inspection